Do you enjoy working with shaders and particle effects to deliver both realistic and fantastical VFX, for both gameplay and atmosphere? Yes? Great!
We look for candidates that have experience working in games development, preferably a few years. This is primarily to ensure that those applying are able to fit in to a team and provide solid assets from day one. Strong communication and team skills are essential.
We ask that all VFX Artists take our art test (available here). It’s great if you can do this before applying, but we realize you may be busy with a current position so you can always drop us an email first.
- Created vfx for at least one shipped AAA title
- Ability to recreate real-world effects in realtime engines
- Excellent 2D texture creation skills
- Understanding and creativity within shader creation in a node based system
- Experience creating vfx for game projects
- Competent 3D modelling & texturing skills
- Strong understanding of movement, impact and form of visual effects
- Skill with simulations for offline rendered scenes (e.g. Houdini, Realflow, Maya/Max, Fluid FX etc)
- Experience with Lighting for video games
- Experience with AfterFX
- Fundamental Programming skills
- Understanding of coding shaders in hlsl
This job listing is for a full-time position, therefore we are unfortunately not accepting any freelancers and you must be able to relocate to Sweden. If you live outside of the country, please also be aware that we are unable to provide help with the relocation costs and you must have a valid working permit in place when applying.
To contact us please fill out the form below and include your CV, cover letter, portfolio or any other relevant material of interest. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org