As a gameplay programmer your main responsibility will be implementing and maintaining gameplay features within an established framework. You will work closely with other employees as part of a medium-sized team and it is important that we have a frictionless environment, therefore strong communication and team skills are essential.
Applicants are required to provide a brief cover letter describing why they want to work at Arrowhead. If available, we would also want some code samples and/or video clips showcasing a gameplay feature which the applicant has authored.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience with gameplay systems
- Experience with network programming
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- Experience with current and/or previous console generation
- Experience with at least one shipped title
- Familiarity with component-based programming
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We favour applicants that have experience working in game development, primarily to ensure that those applying are able to fit into the team and contribute from day one. However, if you do not quite hit all the marks, but you have extensive knowledge in other areas, please go ahead and send an application.
This job listing is for a full-time position, therefore we are unfortunately not accepting any freelancers and you must be able to relocate to Sweden. If you live outside of the country, please also be aware that we are unable to provide help with the relocation costs and you must have a valid working permit in place when applying.
To contact us please fill out the form below and include your CV, cover letter, portfolio or any other relevant material of interest such as your GitHub, or a code sample you’ve authored.
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org