IT Systems Manager
Are you a responsible and technically minded person who wants to be responsible for the IT infrastructure at a friendly game development company? Read on to find out if this is for you!
About the job
The IT function for Arrowhead has previously been handled by several people. However, Arrowhead is now interested in properly implementing the IT-function and working long term to improve the IT environment. This means that the person coming aboard will be responsible for building and developing the function, from the ground up.
The role will have a broad focus and priorities will change from hands on assignments to outlining future needs of the IT function. Areas of responsibilities will also include contact with suppliers, implementing new IT systems or solutions and developing the current IT infrastructure. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to develop their skills in managing an IT infrastructure.
Each team member at Arrowhead has an important influence on the company and is involved in the decision-making process. We offer a driven and creative environment where small groups work independently within cross-disciplinary feature teams. It is crucial that you can plan and manage your own work efficiently, and also have strong collaboration skills.
- Responsibility for the company’s IT technical infrastructure
- Setting up guidelines and routines for the IT function
- Work to improve the existing IT security
- Network and server administration – For both Linux and Windows
- Responsible for Arrowheads IT equipment
- Procurement of IT equipment
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software
- Overall responsibility for employees workstations
- Preferably experience working with IT infrastructure from at least two different workplaces
- Previous experience with responsibility for IT infrastructure
- Experience with VPN configuration
- Experience with Google & Office 365 administration
- Experience working with server software
- Good sense for order and structure
- Experience from a role focused on providing service
- A service minded attitude
- Strong collaboration skills
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
More about you
To be a good fit at Arrowhead you should value collaboration, communication and commitment (and video games!). You are helpful, positive and care about improving IT infrastructure and the IT environment for other people. While being driven by the studios needs, it is also important to be able to manage your own time and work independently. This means having a good sense for order, structure and organisation of your work.
Last, and definitely not least, we are sure that passion for video games and being a part of a video game developer is key to finding this role exciting each and every day.
Scope: Full-time and permanent
Location: Stockholm, Hammarby Sjöstad
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.
To apply for this position please fill out the form below and include your resume, a brief cover letter, and portfolio/work samples. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
In your application, please focus on why your skills and experiences would be great for this role and why you would like to join Arrowhead Game Studios. We interview candidates continuously and hire when we find a good fit, so it is recommended you apply as soon as possible.
About Arrowhead Game Studios
Arrowhead Game Studios is a growing team of about 50 people, known for our co-op titles. By challenging the creativity of the players we create a memorable experience with humour and social interaction, that leaves you with a story to tell. Our custom tailored new offices are located in the newly developed Stockholm Seaside area, with a lovely view at the waterfront.
We are now working on our biggest and most ambitious project to date. If you want to be part of a driven and friendly team with a family feeling, then Arrowhead is the place to be!
~ 50 co-workers