Marketing and Community Director
Are you the next Kojima of marketing? Do you think outside of the greybox? If you’re looking to have fun and realize all your wacky ideas, then Arrowhead is the right place for you!
About the job
We want to shake up our approach to marketing and community interaction for our next AAA title, a 3rd person co-op multiplayer game. We’re looking for an experienced, innovative and creative person to join the Community Team at Arrowhead.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for overseeing the ongoing development and execution of Arrowhead’s brand and community plan. The work will be a mixture of long term planning, as well as day-to-day delivery on our digital channels. We need someone who is highly organised and ambitious, who isn’t afraid to try new and exciting things.
It is crucial that you can plan and manage your team’s goals effectively and efficiently, demonstrating strong collaboration skills. At times you will be working closely with other teams, consulting on things like employer branding, external events and industry gatherings.
As the Marketing and Community Director, this is an excellent opportunity for you to really drive your ideas to fruition. You will have a lot freedom and autonomy to plan your work, and you will be ultimately responsible for achieving everyday goals which align with Arrowhead’s brand vision.
- Help develop and execute Arrowhead’s brand and community plan for our current AAA title
- Create and lead Arrowhead’s marketing efforts
- Grow our digital presence and online spaces
- Communicate and plan with external stakeholders
- Develop social campaign concepts and manage ongoing community campaigns
- Take part in company events, both internal and external
- Consult on various in-house tasks, such as employer branding
More about you
We’re looking for someone who’s proactive and confident, who takes marketing risks. One of the most important aspects is to be self-motivating and truly passionate about creating our brand vision and actualizing on it. To be a true fit at Arrowhead you are the sort of person who values open and honest conversation. You take responsibility to deliver on your goals and raises any issues you think that go unnoticed.
At Arrowhead we put a great deal of effort on improving teams and encourage each other to grow as people, as well as masters in our own disciplines. This means being open to feedback on both a personal and professional level in order to perform better within your team.
- Experience working in Marketing/Communications for 5+ years within the games industry
- Helped ship at least one AAA title, preferably multiplayer titles
- Excellent English knowledge to a native level (written and spoken)
- Experience planning and running marketing campaigns for a live game
- Experience managing a community for a social online game
- Experience with setting communications strategies
- Experience with content creation software, such as photoshop
- Experience managing social media channels and CMS tools
- Critical eye for editing and writing copy
- Experience with video creation/editing
- Experience managing and producing podcasts
- Experience managing livestreams
Starting date: latest March 2019
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples.
To apply for this position please fill out the form below and include your resume, a brief cover letter, and portfolio/work samples. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, please focus on why your skills and experiences would be great for this role and why you would like to join Arrowhead Game Studios. We interview candidates continuously and hire when we find a good fit, so it is recommended you apply as soon as possible.
About Arrowhead Game Studios
Arrowhead Game Studios is a growing team of about 50 people, known for our co-op titles. By challenging the creativity of the players we create a memorable experience with humour and social interaction, that leaves you with a story to tell. Our custom tailored new offices are located in the newly developed Stockholm Seaside area, with a lovely view at the waterfront.
We are now working on our biggest and most ambitious project to date. If you want to be part of a driven and friendly team with a family feeling, then Arrowhead is the place to be!
arrowheadgamestudios.com ~ 50 co-workers