Senior Sound Designer
Arrowhead is now looking to hire an experienced sound designer passionate about making games.
We are looking for a Senior Sound Designer who has at least three years of experience (or equivalent) in game development. The ideal applicant is always creating high quality audio assets and must feel comfortable working with all the technical aspects of implementation, as well as mixing.
- Experience (3+ years or equivalent, industry or indie) of creation and implementation of audio for game projects using Wwise, Fmod, Unreal Engine 3-4 or other similar implementation tools
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to create audio assets and get them fully implemented in-game
- Ability to drive the vision for the audio-style of a project
- Ability and willingness to learn tools, middleware applications and scripting
- Burning passion for games and games development.
- Experience with at least one shipped title, preferably on a console platform
- Side projects such as indie-titles, mods or equivalent
This job listing is for a full-time senior position, therefore we are unfortunately not accepting any freelancers or students, and you must be able to relocate to Sweden. If you live outside of the country, please also be aware that we are unable to provide help with the relocation costs and you must have a valid working permit when applying.
To contact us please fill out the form below and include your CV, cover letter, portfolio or any other relevant material of interest. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com