As a tools programmer your main responsibility will be implementing and maintaining the studio development toolchain. You will also work closely with designers, artists and programmers to analyse and improve their workflow.
Arrowhead is a medium sized company and we do our best to maintain a frictionless environment for our employees, which is why strong communication skills are essential. We look for candidates who can blend seamlessly with our studio’s mentality and goals.
Applicants are required to provide a brief cover letter describing why they want to work at Arrowhead. We also strongly encourage applicants to provide code samples and/or video clips showcasing a tool or feature which they’ve authored.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience with script languages
- Experience with C++, C#, or similar
- At least 2 years of technical work experience
- Experience with GUI related technologies, WPF, Qt.
- Experience designing and implementing user interfaces
- Experience with Maya or other DCC tools
- Experience as a tools developer or software engineer, preferably in the videogames industry
This job listing is for a full-time position, therefore we are unfortunately not accepting any freelancers and you must be able to relocate to Sweden. If you live outside of the country, please also be aware that we are unable to provide help with the relocation costs and you must have a valid working permit in place when applying.
To contact us please fill out the form below and include your CV, cover letter, portfolio or any other relevant material of interest such as your GitHub, or a code sample you’ve authored.
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org